Report broken link

Thank you for helping us keep up to date!
A broken link notification has been sent to our admins.

A non-taxable amount paid by the Canada revenue Agency (CRA) to help low and modest income families provide for their children.

To access the Northwest Territories Child Benefit, you must register your child for the Canada Child Benefit. Through this, as a resident of Northwest Territories, you will receive additional provincial payments to your monthly Canada Child Benefit.

NWT Child Benefit Pathway-Final